Refunds Returns & Shipping Policy
All returns of Polaris Soft Close products for exchange or refund must be within 30 days of receipt of product. Returns may attract at 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the return product value, discretion of Polaris management.
For a product to be eligible for a return, item must fit the following criteria;
1. New and re-sellable condition; free from installation, scratches, blemishes, dents or defects in coatings.
2. Received with original Polaris packaging in reasonable condition; including any protective sleeves or inner packaging. and any applicable outer boxes.
3. All component parts of the hinge must be included, being, packing shims, fastening screws, anti-seize pastes or replacement gaskets / bushes. No will be deemed viable for process of return if any parts of the product are missing or damaged.
4. Product must be returned with an outer packaged carton to avoid damage to the original Polaris branded packaging.
To complete your return, we require;
2. Proof of purchase / Polaris warranty form, or Proof of date of installation.
3. Photo graphic evidence of the product to be return including packaging.
4. A brief description of the nature of the return.
All returns of product are reviewed by Polaris Hinge before processing prior to refund of money. Upon receiving and inspecting returned product, Polaris will contact you via phone or email (your preferred method of contact) and notify of the outcome including the quickest and most effective solution possible.
Upon approval, refund or replacement of product will be processed. Credit of finds will automatically be applied to your credit card or processed via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) in the case of a direct deposit. Refunds are typically received within 7-10 business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 10 business days, please first check your bank account. If no resolution has been found please contact Polaris Soft Close Hinge customer support on 1300 295 388 (Option 1) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All defective product returns will be replaced with the same or an equivalent value product. No refunds are accepted on defective products. All acceptance of defective product is the complete discretion of Polaris management and upon inspection of product in concern. In order for a product to be deemed defective the following criteria must meet;
2. Proof of proof of purchase / Polaris warranty form, or Proof of date of installation.
3. Photo graphic evidence of the product to be return. This is usually quite specific in relation to the nature of the evidence required. An outline of what evidence will be required will be detailed in the initial contact with Polaris customer support (see above point 1).
4. All defective products must be returned to 4/6 Stockyard Place, West Gosford NSW 2250 Attention of Customer Support along with a copy of the original invoice of the product.
5. A brief description of the nature of the return.
The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs for both return or redelivered items. Shipping costs are non-refundable. When receiving a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Shipping and delivery policy is based on customers in Australian major metropolitan areas.
Any remote area or hard to access address, shipping costs will be quoted prior to shipping.
We dispatch orders within 3 business days.
Shipping times are between 3 to 10 business days depending on your location within Australia.
Rural, remote area delivery times can be up to 15 business days.